The company needed a system that would work across the enterprise and beyond, supporting SSO for their business partners as well as their employees. In order to provide employees with secure, password-free access to cloud-based services like Salesforce CRM, Xoom required an Internet SSO solution with broad support for open standards like SAML2. Additionally, their Internet SSO software had to interoperate seamlessly with in-house issue tracking and content management systems, so that internal users would benefit from the single sign-on experience. To top it off, the solution had to apply LDAP policies when authenticating users.
JOSSO Enterprise Edition and Atricore allowed Xoom to improve the user experience for their employees, providing them with secure, password-free access to Salesforce CRM, as well as to their in-house third-party products, Atlassian’s JIRA and Confluence.
- Password-free access to employees and partners.
- Enhanced user experience.
- Reduced number of calls for password reset.
- Strengthened access control through LDAP password policies support.
- Improved security by minimizing the potential for attacks.
- Enhanced value proposition for business partners.
- No vendor lock-in with the Internet SSO solution.
- Easy to configure and maintain.